Istituto Marangoni - Florence and Milan
"Notarized copy of high-school diploma or equivalent certificate and its official translation in English, if in a language different from English (for the BA (Hons) degree courses at the London and Paris schools). Candidates must meet a specific standard of study (that can be checked on www.mmu.ac.uk/international, indicating country of education). Students from the UK are required to have a minimum of 80 UCAS Tariff Points (or equivalent), for example: 2 A-Levels BB or 3 A-Levels CDD and a GCSE pass in English (or equivalent). French students are required to have a baccalauréat. Italian students must have a high-school diploma. All students who pass the Foundation Year in Milano, or the Foundation Year in London (last intake January 2019 in partnership with Study Group), are also eligible to progress.
Completion of an entry test is also required as well as an an aptitude interview (only for AFAM courses recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education). Applicants of creative programmes are requested to submit 6 self-produced Creative Ideas: these can be anything that visually describes their inspiration and the area of study that they have chosen. They can be submitted in the form of sketches, drawings, photographs, moodboards and collages (the 6 creative ideas might also be a mix of these)."
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully