James Cook University
Home to over 22,000 students, JCU offers internationally-renowned teaching and research excellence that makes a difference. We boast an impressive calibre of teaching and research staff who are passionate about passing their expertise on to the next generation. Our career-focussed courses are designed to prepare graduates for the workforce by experiencing real-life scenarios while learning from leading industry professionals. JCU’s unique campus locations means that students can complete practical experience in some of the most interesting places on Earth. Our Cairns and Townsville campuses are surrounded by the spectacular ecosystems of the wet tropics, the savannahs and the Great Barrier Reef. Students can undertake professional placements in regional, rural and remote areas, or even overseas. JCU students graduate job-ready, equipped with the practical skills and confidence required to face the challenges of the future.
up to 25%
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully