Ryerson University Cairo
A Canadian campus hosting top Canadian Universities with futuristic programs, The Universities of Canada in Egypt opened in 2018 as the first International Branch Campus (IBC) in Egypt. It is the first International Branch Campus in The New Administrative Capital and currently hosting the University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) and Ryerson University. The University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) has a rich history with roots in two founding institutions, Prince of Wales College (est. 1834) and Saint Dunstan’s University (est. 1855). UPEI provides robust and context-relevant academic programs that enrich the academic experience. At UPEI Cairo Campus, we strive every day to create a welcoming campus that offers safe, inclusive spaces where you are supported and encouraged to excel academically, culturally and socially.
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully