City University College of Ajman
The mission of City University College of Ajman is to offer a competitive fee structure and sustainable top-quality, and market-driven academic programs that foster individual growth. CUCA provides students with the knowledge, opportunity, and support needed to enable them to achieve their individual aspirations, make a positive contribution to society, and become leaders in their respective fields. The College is also one of the few institutions in the GCC that has a membership with the International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) – an organization based in Washington DC, which provides students with an opportunity to study abroad at more than 300 universities around the world under its student exchange program. CUCA holds a diverse student and faculty body, with over 50 nationalities on campus. The college prepares students for the global market by providing an international, holistic learning experience and environment.
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully