EU Business School - Spain
Since 1973, EU Business School (EU) has been educating future entrepreneurs and business leaders. Part of OMNES Education Group, we are a high-ranking, international business school that offers foundation, bachelor’s, master’s and MBA programs, taught exclusively in English, in Barcelona, Geneva and Munich as well as on our Digital Campus.
Our programs are designed to foster entrepreneurship, innovation and leadership and to give students the business skills they need to excel. Specializations include business administration, communication & public relations, international business, digital business, sports management, marketing, finance and enterprise, among others.
Our small class sizes guarantee personalized and cooperative learning from our faculty of highly qualified academics, entrepreneurs, consultants and business leaders. EU has an international student body and faculty of more than 100 nationalities, and a 30,000-strong alumni network that stretches around the world. Our intercampus and international exchange programs with institutions such as Pace University in New York (USA), ITESM (Mexico) and Stamford International University (Thailand) further enhance our students’ global experience.
We use a combination of classroom theory and experiential learning to immerse students in a real-world business environment through field trips, case studies, business simulations and internships, among other activities. Prestigious guest speaker events with renowned international leaders and frequent company visits to organizations like BMW, the United Nations agencies, Siemens and UEFA allow EU students to gain first-hand experience of the inner workings of global business giants and be successfully prepared for the rapidly evolving global business environment.
At EU Business School, we offer degree programs from Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), Spain; University of Derby, U.K.; London Metropolitan University, U.K.; and Dublin Business School in Ireland. In addition, students will earn a degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA and certified by eduQua. EU has been awarded a four-star rating in business school excellence by the world-renowned QS Stars Rating.
Up to 5%
Minimum eligibility criteria apply. Mention GEMS when applying.
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully