James Cook University
James Cook University is ranked #2 in the world for its contribution to the UN Sustainable Development Goal “life below water”, as well as being ranked #2 in the world for studies in Biodiversity and Ecology and #1 in the world for Marine Biology. Our passion for Sciences and sustainability shows in everything we do and we want to inspire students to play an active role in their community and environment. We are also blessed to be located in one of the most amazing locations in the world – the footsteps of the Great Barrier Reef in Queensland, Australia. And, despite being located in a small city of 200,000, we are proud to boast the #2 employment outcomes for all university graduates in Australia.
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully