SAE Institute Dubai
SAE is the world’s leading educator in creative media industries, established in Australia in 1976 & Dubai in 2005. SAE today spans the globe with 47 campuses in 23 countries. SAE has evolved over the years and offers Degree Programs in Audio, Animation, Design and Visual Communication, Filmmaking, Game Development, Augmented and Virtual Reality.
All the offered programs follow the founding principles of SAE – high quality, industry-focused, practical education for creatively talented individuals. SAE constantly strives to deliver exceptional programs in world-class facilities. We ensure that students receive an outstanding education, internationally recognized qualifications and industry-relevant skills, giving them the edge in a competitive environment.
up to 15%
Minimum admission requirement only
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully