University of Sheffield
The University of Sheffield received its royal charter in 1905 as successor to the University College of Sheffield which was established in 1897 by the merger of Sheffield Medical School, Firth College and Sheffield Technical School. Sheffield is a multi-campus university predominantly over two campus areas: the Western Bank and the St George's. The university is organised into five academic faculties composed of multiple departments. It had 20,005 undergraduate and 8,710 postgraduate students in 2016/17.
up to 50%
Our students have access to an ever-expanding list of scholarships exclusively available to GEMS pupils. These scholarships open doors to top universities worldwide, because we strongly believe that financial strains shouldn’t stand in the way of a student pursuing his or her dreams.
To explore the scholarship options in more details, you can:
- Explore the university profiles below and enquire directly with the university or representative by submitting your details in their dedicated enquiry forms below
- Make the most of your free access to Unifrog to discover the full details of the scholarships whilst you search and compare subjects, study destinations and rankings and much, much more.
- View university events available in the UAE and online which may be relevant to your needs – this is a great way to learn first-hand from institutions about the options available: https://www.gemsforlife.net/Events
- Enquire with your dedicated University Guidance Counsellor at your school You can also connect with our pre-vetted external counselling providers for additional, specialist support. View here (links to external counselling service pages when ready)
- Please read this information carefully