University of Twente (Twente Pathway College)
Twente Pathway College provides foundation level entry into the University of Twente for the following Bachelors degrees:
- BSc Advanced Technology
- BSc Applied Mathematics
- BSc Business and IT
- BSc Chemical Science and Engineering
- BSc Civil Engineering
- BSc Creative Technology
- BSc Electrical Engineering
- BSc Industrial Design Engineering
- BSc Industrial Engineering and Management
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Technology and Liberal Arts and Sciences
- BSc International Business Administration
- BSc Management, Society and Technology
- BSc Communication Science.
Eligible GEMS students can be considered for a scholarship up to €2,000.
University of Twente is a Navitas partner.
up to €2,000
Eligibility criteria apply.
Mention GEMS when applying.
Applies to International Foundation programmes only.
Enquire for full details.
Enquire directly with the GEMS partner via the dedicated GEMS Enquiry Form below.